Position Vacant: Accountant
Location: Townsville CBD
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Attractive Salary Package available
Industry: Not for Profit business sector
Start: Immediate start available
Working for the Catholic Diocese of Townsville and reporting to the Diocesan Financial Administrator this is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant to work in a small team for a large Basic Religious Charity encompassing 27 parishes and other agencies stretching from Ingham in the North, Proserpine in the South and West to Mount Isa.
Your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements including general purpose accounts.
- Preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- Lodgment of Statutory returns and maintaining statutory registers
- Supervising a small staff compliment
- Providing support to parish and other church agencies operating in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Townsville.
- Assisting with the Diocesan Treasury Operations
If you are an experienced accountant preferably with CA or CPA qualifications and membership looking for a diverse and varied role in a small team work environment, this accounting role could be the opportunity for you.
A position description for the role is available by emailing: email@example.com
Please email your application and curriculum vitae marked “Confidential” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: Wednesday 22 February 2017